Let's party in the park with Sylvia! Bring your pup down to the new Anderson Dog Park for treats, photo ops, and even a pooch parade. Our 2018 season starts off with the howlarious comedy Sylvia, about the sassy, sweet, and adorable title pup who finds a new home in the middle of Greg and Kate's marriage. In preparation for this tail-wagging mainstage show, we're thrilled to present Bark in the Park!
- Meet and greet with adorable dogs, including some cuties who are looking for a new home!
- We'll be raffling off tickets and other goodies for you and your pup to enjoy – including tickets to Sylvia on stage at The Market!
- While you're there, buy discounted tickets, swag, and dog goods.
- In the Smooch Your Pooch kissing booth, dogs can take adorable pics with their humans (and with Sylvia herself!).
- Pups can march in the Pooch Parade to strut their stuff and show off their best costume.
More details to come! Drop in from 11am-2pm on February 3, free admission. Woof!
Special thanks to Dr. Marshall L. Meadors III (in honor of Ellie and South Main); the City of Anderson; and the Dog House on Society Street